Features of the MyID CardChecker Application: * Supports PIV, PIV-I, CIV and TWIC cards * Reads and displays public and PIN-protected data including name, organization and photograph * Displays Federal Agency Smart Credential Number (FASC-N), organization and photograph * Biometric cardholder authentication * Available in the Apple App Store today The MyID CardChecker app is compatible with the following devices: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad.
What does FASC-N stand for?
FASC-N stands for Federal Agency Smart Credential Number
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- First American Scientific Corporation
- First Analysis Securities Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- Florida Association of Safety Councils
- Florida Association of Senior Centers
- Florida Association of Student Councils
- Force Automation Service Center
- Foreign Affairs Select Committee (UK)
- Forward Air Support Center
- Forward Area Signal Center
- Forward Area Support Coordinator
- Finnish Auto Sound Challenge Association
- Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (Tallahassee, FL)
- Family of Scatterable Mines
- Field Artillery Scatterable Mines
- Fast Payback Capital Investment Program
- Florida Association of Stock Car Auto Racing
- Faculty Association Suffolk Community College
- Florida Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Consultation, Education and Training Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
and a Federal Agency Smart Credential Number (FASC-N).
Smart Card Reader Creates a Standards-Based Platform That Outputs Federal Agency Smart Credential Number in Multiple Configurations Meeting Standard Communication Protocol HID, the premier manufacturer of contactless access control cards and readers for the security industry, today announced additions to their iCLASS(R) product family that comply with the United States Government Smart Card Interoperability Specifications (GSC-IS) and the low and medium assurance profiles of the Technical Implementation Guidance Specification.