Apart from prolific performances across different Indian states and cities, the Kolkata native has also performed in Kathmandu, Dubai and Qatar and was a featured Artist of the month on the indivibe.
What does FAOTM stand for?
FAOTM stands for Featured Artist of the Month (Skidmark Multimedia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fighter Area of Responsibility (air defense training)
- Firelands Association of Realtors (Ohio)
- Farnham Amateur Operatic Society (Farnham, Surrey, England, UK)
- Fine Arts Orchestral Society (Yonkers, NY)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Outstanding Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Formal Techniques for Aspect-Oriented Software Development
- Foreign Affairs Office of Shanghai Municipality
- FAO Statistical Databases (United Nations)
- Fellow of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Free App of the Day (various organizations)
- Fairbanks Area Orbital Tracking Station (NASA)
- Famous Airplanes of the World (book series)
- Forum against Oppression of Women (India)
- Forum Aktywizacji Obszarow Wiejskich (Polish: Polish Rural Forum)
- From All Over the World
- Fatty Acid Oxidation
- Face Animation Parameter (computer science)
- Facility Acquired Pneumonia
- Fair Access Policy
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chapel's featured artist of the month for January is Lesley Barker, a graduate of the Royal College of Art from Hawarden, whose collages take inspiration from both the natural and man-made worlds.
Hear both the featured artist of the month and past performances (including Jon Langford, NRG Ensemble, Califone, Smoking Popes, the John Huss Moderate Combo, Robbie Fulks and the Aluminum Group) by going to http://metromix.