Locally, the Laings have placed machines in Gentry Public Schools, Fayetteville Public Schools, YMCA of Northwest Arkansas, Boys & Girls Club, and other locations where families spend their time.
What does FPS stand for?
FPS stands for Fayetteville Public Schools (Fayetteville, Arkansas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPS
We have 315 other meanings of FPS in our Acronym Attic
- Famous Pacific Shipping
- Fancy Play Syndrome (poker)
- Fare Payment System (Clipper)
- Farmington Public Schools (Farmington, MI)
- Fast Package Services
- Fast Packet Switching
- Faster Payment Service (UK banking)
- Fault Plane Solution (earthquake seismology)
- Favorite Picture Selection
- Fax Preference Service (UK)
- Feature Picture Story
- Feature Planning Specification (Sprint)
- Federação Portuguesa de Surf (Portugese)
- Federal Penitentiary Service (various nations)
- Federal Prosecution Service (Canada)
- Federal Protection Service
- Federal Protective Service
- Federal Public Service (Belgium and Canada)
- Federal-Provincial Subcommittee (Canada)
- Federalnaya Pogranichnaya Sluzhba (Russian: Federal Border Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] One impressive step that the district has taken is the addition of the Fayetteville Public Schools Fitness Center for faculty and staff and their families' use.
In addition to Goodwin, Real World Math judges included Dennis Pierce, managing editor, eSchool News; Bob Gettino, Zone 1 director, Arkansas Education Association; Kristen Scanlon, director of federal programs, Fayetteville Public Schools; and Alan Wilbourn, public information director, Fayetteville Public Schools.