The Fayetteville Public Library in Arkansas has come a long way from its early days.
What does FPL stand for?
FPL stands for Fayetteville Public Library (Fayetteville, AR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPL
We have 282 other meanings of FPL in our Acronym Attic
- Fraksi Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (Indonesian: Prosperous Justice Party Faction)
- Forum Peduli Keselamatan Warga (Indonesian: Peduli Safety Forum Warga)
- Face Pumped Laser
- Facing Point Lock
- Faculté Polydisciplinaire de Larache (French: Larache Polydisciplinary School; Larache, Morocco)
- Fairhope Public Library (Fairhope, AL)
- Familles Populaires à Lourdes (French: Popular Family in Lourdes; Lourdes, Belgium)
- Family Protection League
- Fantasy Powers League
- Fantasy Premier League (fantasy soccer)
- Federal Perkins Loan (US Department of Education)
- Federal Poverty Level
- Federated Pipelines Ltd
- Feline Panleukopenia (Virus)
- Ferro Pfanstiehl Laboratories (Mayfield Heights, OH)
- Field Programmable Logic
- Filed Flight Plan
- Final Protective Line
- Fire-Power Limited (UL rating for fire alarm wire)
- FIX (Financial Information Exchange) Protocol Limited (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fayetteville Public Library is very pleased with Acronis True Image," said Nima Khamooshi, IT manager for the library system.
Today, the list is growing, and these have earned LEED certification: * Heifer International, Little Rock, Platinum * William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Center, Little Rock, LEED New Construction-Silver; the center recently made additional changes and has achieved LEED Existing Buildings-Platinum * Camp Aldersgate Commons Building, Little Rock, Gold * Winrock International, Little Rock, Gold * Fayetteville Public Library, Silver * Argenta Community Development Corporation, North Little Rock, Certified * Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church, Little Rock, Certified * Innovation Center University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Certified * Sylamore Ranger District Office, Mountain View, Certified GREEN NEIGHBORHOODS Arkansas is seeing an increase in sustainable homes as well.
Blair stood out with a $3 million donation for the new Fayetteville Public Library building, which was named the Blair Library in honor of the gift.
Hundreds of boards were listed, but here is a small sampling: * Arkansas Arts Center * Arkansas Children's Hospital * Little Rock Parks Foundation * Winrock International * Catholic High Foundation * Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame * Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families * Little Rock Downtown Partnership * Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation * Big Brothers/Big Sisters * Easter Seals * Fayetteville Public Library * Hot Springs Documentary Film Institute * Jones Center for Families * Leave A Legacy Arkansas * Boys and Girls Clubs across the state * Hospitals across the state * Centers for Youth and Families Charitable Giving Honorees also make sure they give of their money too.
Other awards announced are: * Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser--Ann Henry, volunteer chairman of the Fayetteville Public Library Capital Campaign.
The City of Fayetteville has a stringent, new, 20-page tree ordinance, but it was the city itself that went chainsaw crazy at the future site of the new Fayetteville Public Library on School Avenue.
Steven Thomas of the Fayetteville Public Library said anyone with a library card can sign up for an account at any library in Washington County.