JAUNT joins a long list of transit customers in the mid-Atlantic region including Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), Greater Roanoke Transit Company (Valley Metro), Delaware Transit Corporation (DART First State), Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST) and the State of North Carolina DOT, Public Transportation Division.
What does FAST stand for?
FAST stands for Fayetteville Area System of Transit (Fayetteville, North Carolina bus system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAST
We have 307 other meanings of FAST in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Access Spacecraft Testbed (DARPA)
- Fast Acquisition Search and Track
- Fast Action Stunt Team (Turbo)
- Fast Active Queue Management Scalable Transmission Control Protocol
- Fast Agglutination Screening Test (visceral leishmaniasis)
- Fast Auroral Snapshot (satellite)
- Fast Auroral Snapshot Explorer (NASA)
- Fast Automatic Shuttle Transfer
- Fastenal (stock symbol)
- Fatigue Avoidance Scheduling Tool
- Feasible Adjoint Sensitivity Technique
- Federal Account Symbols and Titles
- Federal Acquisition Services for Technology
- Federal and State Technology Partnership
- Federal Automotive Statistical Tool
- Federal Aviation Administration Acquisition System Toolsets
- Federation Against Software Theft
- Federation of American Statisticians of Track
- Federazione delle Associazioni Scientifiche e Tecniche (Italy)
- Femoral Artery Stenting Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the last few years, five rural agencies have implemented FleetFocus at their operations: Choanoke Public Transportation Authority, Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST), Goldsboro-Wayne Transportation Authority, Stanly County Umbrella Service Agency (SCUSA) Transportation, and Triangle Transit Authority (TTA).