GMRP coordinates the contracts for staffing services for Gwinnett Medical Center, Piedmont Hospital, Fayette Community Hospital, Southern Regional Medical Center, Dekalb Medical Center and Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
What does FCH stand for?
FCH stands for Fayette Community Hospital (Georgia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCH
We have 69 other meanings of FCH in our Acronym Attic
- French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut
- Fairfax County Girls Softball League (Virginia)
- Frederick County Girls Softball League (Frederick, MD)
- First Consulting Group Vietnam
- Foshan Crystal Glass Works Ltd. (China)
- French Canadian/Acadian Genealogists of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- Department of Family and Community Health (various locations)
- Facility Clearance Handbook
- Family and Child Health
- Family and Church History (LDS Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Piedmont's next significant milestone will be reached in summer 2004, when CPOE will be launched at Fayette Community Hospital.
Piedmont Medical Center is the parent company of Piedmont Hospital, Fayette Community Hospital, Piedmont Clinic and the Piedmont Physicians Group.
Adams Company include the Carilion Radford Community Hospital in Radford, VA, the Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air, MD, and the Fayette Community Hospital in Fayetteville, GA.
It includes 2,500 physicians, Piedmont Hospital, DeKalb Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center, Kennestone Hospital, Cobb Hospital, Southern Regional Medical Center, Decatur Hospital, Douglas Hospital, Fayette Community Hospital, Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital, Paulding Hospital, RiverWoods, SummitRidge and Windy Hill Hospitals.
Included in PROMINA are: Cobb Hospital, Gwinnett Medical Center, Kennestone Hospital, Piedmont Hospital, Southern Regional Medical Center, Douglas Hospital, Fayette Community Hospital (under development), Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital, Paulding Hospital, SummitRidge Center for Psychiatry, Riverwoods Psychiatric Center, Windy Hill Hospital, Gwinnett Physician/Hospital Organization, the Piedmont Clinic, the PROMINA Northwest Physicians Group and the Southern Crescent Health Network.