Silver Spring Networks, a leading technology and solutions provider for smart energy networks, today announced the availability of the industry s most advanced faulted circuit indicator integrated into its standards-based Smart Energy Platform.
What does FCI stand for?
FCI stands for Faulted Circuit Indicator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCI
We have 227 other meanings of FCI in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle (Toyota)
- Façade et Couverture Industrielle (French: Facade and Industrial Coverage)
- Facility Condition Index
- Factors Chain International (est. 1968)
- Faculty of Computers and Information (Egypt)
- Failed Customer Interaction (various companies)
- Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation
- Family Care International
- Family Centers, Inc. (Connecticut)
- Far Cry Instincts (gaming)
- Federal Correctional Institution
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale (French: World Canine Organisation, Belgium)
- Fédération des Centres d'Insertion (French organization integration association)
- Fédération des Coordinations Infirmières
- Federazione Ciclistica Italiana (Italian Cycling Federation)
- Femmes contre les Intégrismes (French: Women against Fundamentalism)
- Ferrocarril Interoceanico (Interoceanic Railroad, Mexico)
- Fertilizer Corporation of India
- Fibre Channel Interface
- Fichier Central Immobilier (French real estate company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is exciting to consider the implications of using this technology for operating motor-operated switches, fault distance locators, capacitor banks, faulted circuit indicators and high impedance fault isolation," said Gene Baker, principal engineer at Florida Power Corp.
GPA will use their Tropos GridCom network to backhaul smart meter data, automate switches and reclosers in their distribution system, provide connectivity for communicating faulted circuit indicators and deliver critical data to field workers.
On-Ramp's purpose built network also provides standard interfaces for the region's existing local area or wide area network, enabling rapid integration of faulted circuit indicators, hard to reach meters, substation monitoring, sensors and devices.