They cover the concentration of measure effects in quantum information, quantum error correction and fault-tolerant quantum computation, Riemannian geometry of quantum computation, topological quantum information theory, quantum knots and mosaics, quantum knots and lattices as a blueprint for quantum systems that do rope tricks, and a Rosetta Stone for quantum mechanics with an introduction to quantum computation.
What does FTQC stand for?
FTQC stands for Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FTQC
We have 1 other meaning of FTQC in our Acronym Attic
- Free Trumpet Press West (Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.; Norman, IL)
- Fagerström Tolerance Questionnaire (nicotine dependency study)
- Failed to Qualify (competition)
- Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec (Quebec Workers Federation)
- Fetch Target Queue
- First Time Quality
- Flight to Quality (finance)
- Fond de Solidarité de la Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec
- For the Quail (band)
- Fuerza de Tarea Quetzal (Spanish: Quetzal Task Force; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fault-tolerant Quantum Computation, Available from: http://arxiv.