About Digital Networks Digital Networks is a specialist company focused on providing Unique Networking Solutions covering: Storage Area Network interconnection, Console Port Consolidation, Interactive Video and Video Delivery Systems and Fault Tolerant Ethernet based solutions.
What does FTE stand for?
FTE stands for Fault Tolerant Ethernet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FTE
We have 87 other meanings of FTE in our Acronym Attic
- Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing Laboratory (US Army)
- Fish Tail Down Under (Australia)
- Frame Transfer Delay Variation
- Fast Track to Dreamweaver (web design training)
- Facilities, Terminals, and Equipment
- Factory Test Equipment
- Failure to Eject (firearms)
- Failure to Enroll
- Failure to Extract (firearms)
- Fair Trade Egypt
- Fédération des Travailleuses/eurs de l'Éducation (French teachers union)
- Female Threaded End (pipe design)
- Festival Theatre Ensemble (Los Gatos, CA)
- Fiberoptic Test Equipment
- Field Test Engineer
- Field Test Equipment (US DoD)
- Financial Transaction Executive (Perot Systems)
- Firearms Training Elective (AAFC)
- First Time Ever
- First Time Exhibitor (trade shows)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 standard, ADTRAN provides a cost effective, low overhead, fault tolerant Ethernet over TDM alternative to MLPPP technologies.
Digital Networks is a specialist company focused on providing Unique Networking Solutions covering Storage Area Network interconnection, Console Port Consolidation, Interactive Video and Video Delivery Systems and Fault Tolerant Ethernet based solutions.
NASDAQ: PTIX) today announced it has provided three of its Nebula 8000 Fault Tolerant Ethernet Switching Systems to the Center for Computational Research at SUNY Buffalo.
headquartered in Rochester, New York, designs, manufactures and markets a wide variety of high-performance WAN communications hardware with integrated protocol software, and fault tolerant Ethernet switching products for diversified applications in the telecommunications, data communications, financial services, transportation, information processing and defense industries.