This standard offers deterministic and fault tolerant communications for advanced automotive applications such as brake-, steer- and drive- by wire.
What does FTCOMM stand for?
FTCOMM stands for Fault Tolerant Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fishing Tackle Company Netherlands
- Fleet Telecommunications Conference Network
- Functionality Test Certificate Number (fishing)
- Fuzzy Temporal Constraint Network
- Federal Trade Commission
- First Trust Company of Onaga (Onaga, KS)
- Frescobaldi Thematic Catalogue Online (Duke University)
- Fibromyalgia Treatment Centers of America (Chicago, IL)
- Finite-Time Constrained Optimal Control Problem
- Former Turkish Colony of Greece
- Fabrice Tissier Chauffage Plomberie (French plumbing and heating company)
- Fagopyrum Tataricum Complex Prescription
- Federal Technical Capability Program
- Fédération du Personnel du Textile, de la Chimie et du Papier (French: Textile, Chemical and Paper Staff Federation; Switzerland)
- Field Trains Command Post
- Fiscal Totals Clear Parameter
- Florida Tobacco Control Program
- Front-End Telemetry and Command Processor
- Fast Topology-driven Constraint-Based Rerouting
- Fédération des Tunisiens pour Une Citoyenneté des Deux Rives (French; Tunisian workers union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The K-3, which provides up to three A/B switches in a 1U rack-mount chassis, is optimized for remote sites and distributed systems that want to construct high availability, fault tolerant communications.
OpenSplice also supports multiple network-interfaces for transparent forwarding of DDS-data and/or fault tolerant communication paths between nodes.
The SpectraComm 5000 System reduces costs by combining these digital circuits into a single T-1 access port, thus providing efficient, fault tolerant communications today.