Over-expression of fatty acid synthase gene activates HER1/HER2 tyrosine kinase receptors in human breast epithelial cells.
What does FAS1 stand for?
FAS1 stands for Fatty Acid Synthase Gene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fund for Additional Services (Colorado)
- Fundação Amazonas Sustentável (Portuguese: Amazonas Sustainable Foundation)
- Funny As Stuff (polite form)
- Future Airspace Strategy (UK Civil Aviation Authority)
- Future American Schools (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Foras Áiseanna Saothair (Dublin, Ireland; National Training and Employment Authority)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Diagnostic and Prevention Network (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Frequency Assignment System - High Frequency
- Fatality Assessment System/Civilian Vulnerability Indicator Code (nuclear/weapons of mass destruction damage)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fetal Alcohol Effect
- Firsts and Seconds One Face (lumber)
- Faculty of Arts Students Association
- Farmacias Ahumada SA
- Fashion Accessories Shippers Association, Inc (New York, NY)
- Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act of 1994
- Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association (nonprofit association representing the interests of ambulatory surgery centers)
- Fellow of the American Society of Appraisers
- Fellow of the Astronomical Society of Australia
- Field Army Service Area
- Filipino-American Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Least-squares analysis between fatty acid synthase gene single nucleotide polymorphisms and internal and external liver fat deposition
The lack of mycolic acids is apparently caused by the loss of a condensase gene cluster and a mycolate reductase gene, whereas the lipophilic phenotype is due the absence of a microbial type I fatty acid synthase gene.