The father of the family stopped and asked the old Oglala "What are you doing?
What does FOTF stand for?
FOTF stands for Father of the Family
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTF
We have 14 other meanings of FOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber Optic Test Equipment Company
- Friends of the Ellwood Coast (Goleta, CA)
- Forward Observer Team Equipped with Ground Laser Locator Designator
- Forward Observer Team Equipped with GLLD (field test)
- Female Offender Treatment and Employment Program (California)
- Flight of the Eagle Productions (Salt Lake County, UT)
- Face of the Franchise (Michael Young)
- Faith of the Fallen (Terry Goodkind book)
- Falling on the Floor
- Fashions on the Field (ladies' horse event)
- Fellowship of the Force (Star Wars)
- Field of the Future (BP PLC)
- Fight of the Fading
- Focus On The Family (Dr. James Dobson's organization)
- Four on the Floor
- Friend of the Family (band)
- Friends of the Foot
- Friends of the Forgotten (Pennsylvania)
- Fun On The Fox (boating website forum)
- Found On The Free Dictionary
Samples in periodicals archive:
All five were killed in the blaze detectives believe was started by Mohammed Riaz, the father of the family.
Sanchez, who lives a few blocks from the crash scene, said she ran to tell the father of the family, Alberto Garcia, about the tragedy Thursday, only to find him in bushes along Lanark Street.