Two years ago, Three Kingdoms: Fate Of The Dragon was a pretty poor copy of all the RTS games currently on the market.
What does FOTD stand for?
FOTD stands for Fate of the Dragon (game published by Eidos in 2001)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOTD
We have 8 other meanings of FOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Friend of the Court (court ordered child support)
- Friends of the Children (various locations)
- Friends of Turkey Creek (Florida)
- Fulfillment of the Contract (gaming)
- Fixed Orifice Tube Cycling Clutch (car temperature control)
- Friends of the Children of Chernobyl
- Fish on Toast Clearing House (blog)
- Falling Off The Chair Laughing
- Face Of The Day
- Fact of the Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eidos are developing one called Three Kingdoms: Fate Of The Dragon based on a 14th century Chinese novel.
Developed by Overmax Studio, Fate of the Dragon is based on the 14th century historical Chinese novel entitled Romance of the Three Kingdoms.