With an advanced hardware platform to provide user-selectable Layer 2 switching -- upgradeable to full Layer 3 multiprotocol routing -- the FastIron Edge Switch is the ideal networking platform for today's enterprise wiring closet and server farm applications.
What does FES stand for?
FES stands for Fastiron Edge Switch (Foundry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FES
We have 245 other meanings of FES in our Acronym Attic
- Forced Expiratory Reserve Volume
- Foreign Exchange Rate Variation (India)
- Foundation for the Empowerment of Rural Women (Mongolia)
- Forum of European Roma Young People
- Factor Evaluation System
- Faculty of Earth Sciences (Saudi Arabia)
- Fakulta Ekonomicko Spravni (Czech: Faculty of Economics and Administration)
- Falls Efficacy Scale (psychometrics)
- Family Expenditure Survey (UK)
- Fanless Embedded System
- Fat Embolism Syndrome
- Federal Extension Service (various organizations)
- Festina Watches (Tour De France cycling sponsor)
- Fiber Ethernet Switch (network management)
- Field Engineering Service (various organizations)
- Fine Error Signal
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Fire and Explosion Strategy (various locations)
- First Energy Solutions (various locations)
- First Epileptic Seizure (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IronView Network Manager -- IronPoint WLAN Edition is $1,995 and the wireless LAN upgrade kit for the FastIron Edge switch is $995.
The new FastIron Edge switch Power over Ethernet family is available in a 24-port and 48-port 10/100 Ethernet configuration.
The FastIron Edge Switch Wireless LAN Software Upgrade Option is priced at $995 and will be available in December 2003.
a leading provider of high- performance enterprise and service provider switching, routing and Web traffic management solutions, today announced its FastIron(R) Modular and FastIron Edge Switch families have received a CMP Media LLC's prestigious Network Computing 2003 Editor's Choice Award.