StrataSwitch II products employ ContentAware(TM) packet processing -- a Layer 2 through 7 fast-filter processor (FFP) operating at line rate on all 24 FE and 2 GbE ports - to inspect packets as they pass through the network and dynamically reprioritize their importance in compliance with either the Differentiated Services IETF standard in Layer 3 or alternatively remark the Layer 2 .
What does FFP stand for?
FFP stands for Fast-Filter Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FFP
We have 177 other meanings of FFP in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Flowers Fair Plants (flower labelling)
- Falsification, Fabrication, and Plagiarism
- Family First Party
- Family Friend Poems (website)
- Far-Field Pattern
- Fashion Fights Poverty (Arlington, VA)
- Fast Facility Protection (Alcatel)
- Fast Feature Platform (Siemens)
- Fast Field Program
- Fast Fruit's Performance
- Fate, Fred, & the Painter (band)
- Feature Film Project (various organizations)
- Feature Frequency Profiles (DNA sequencing)
- Federal Financial Participation
- Fédération de la Formation Professionnelle (French: Vocational Training Federation)
- Fédération Française de Parachutisme (French: French Parachuting Federation)
- Fédération Française de Pneumologie (French: French Pneumology Federation; est. 2005)
- Fédération Française de Polo (French: french Polo Federation)
- Fédération Française de Psychiatrie
- Fédération Française des Psychomotriciens (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Layer 2-7 fast-filter processor (FFP) operating at line rates on all ports allows the BCM5680 to inspect and determine the content of each packet.
A Layer 2 through 7 fast-filter processor (FFP) operating at line rates on all ports allows the StrataSwitch to inspect and determine the content of each packet.