What does FRIES stand for?
FRIES stands for Fast Rope Insertion/Extraction System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRIES
- Flow Regimes from International Experiments and Network Data
- Fostering Relationships in Early Network Development
- Framework Initiative for Exchange Networks and Dialogues (Japan-EU relations)
- Franklin's Revolutionary International Enterprise Network Developer (Benjamin Franklin Institute of Global Education)
- FRIEND for West and Central Africa (Friench: Afrique occidentale et centrale)
- Family Resource Information, Education, Network Development Services
- Firesetter Regional Intervention Education Network and Delivery System (California)
- Foundation for Research on International Environment National Development and Security (est. 1991; Rawalpindi Cantt, Pakistan)
- Fremont Individuals & Employees Nonprofit to Decrease Suicides (Seattle, WA)
- Facts, Reasons, Incidents, Examples, Statistics (writing support)
- Field Reporting Information Form
- Freon Replacement Intermagnetics General Corp.
- Refrigerator (usually spelled FRIDGE; originally short for Frigidaire)
- Front Range Internet, Inc.
- Freight Rail Infrastructure Improvement Program
- Forum for Rytme I Kirken (Danish: Forum of Rhythm in the Church; Denmark)
- Flt3 Receptor-Interacting Lectin (plants)
- Freeze-Fracture Replica Immunogold Labeling
- Fonds Régional d'Aide aux Initiatives Locales pour l'Emploi (French regional employment fund)
- Fluorescence Ratio Imaging Microscopy (microbiology)