Topics discussed include embedding crime prevention within design, a market approach to crime prevention, designing against bicycle theft, a counter-terrorism trash bin, supermarket carts to reduce handbag theft, and slowing theft of fast moving goods.
What does FMG stand for?
FMG stands for Fast Moving Goods
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of FMGOther Resources:
We have 77 other definitions for FMG in our Acronym Attic
- Forced Mid-Expiratory Flow Time (respiratory system)
- Free Market Fairy Tales (blog)
- Full Mission Flight Trainer (pilot training simulator)
- Filipino Methodist Fellowship UK
- Federação Mineira de Futebol Virtual (Brazilian football federation)
- Firemain Freshwater
- Fabbrica Marmi e Graniti (Italian: Marble and Granite Factory)
- Factory Mutual Global (safety standards)
- Family Mogul Group (Georgia)
- Farewell Mills Gatsch Architects, LLC (Princeton, NJ)
- Faure Montage Gaines (French industrial ventilation manufacturer)
- Federal-Mogul Goetze (Indian manufacturer)
- Festival de Montgolfières de Gatineau (French: Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival; Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Financial Management Grant
- Financial Markets Group
- Fine Media Group
- Fixed Machine Gun
- Flamingo, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Florida Middle Ground
- Flughafen München, GmbH (German: Munich Airport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that similar was the position, with regard to cigarettes distributors, flour mills, petroleum dealers and persons dealing in fast moving goods and considering the business restraints of the above said categories the rate of minimum tax was reduced to the extent of 80% of 1% by issuing the SROs No 69(1)/2010 dated 3rdFebruary 2010, No.
Steve Roberts, director at Fripp Design and Research explains: Many retailers use pallets to display fast moving goods to save time and avoid the risk of damaging them.
Retailers have got to grips with fast moving goods, but there is room for improvement on non-foods, according to the IGD's new Retail Logistics 2001 report.
The new technology will help Delhaize to reduce 'out of stocks and ensure that any redundant shelf space being taken up by over-stocking of slow moving items is released for fast moving goods.
Customers and sites include some of the largest and most well known brands and companies in the world, from a wide range of industries including finance, travel, education, health, communications and fast moving goods.
The new c-store on The Strand stocks the retailer's core range, weighted towards key fast moving goods such as news and soft drinks, but without snacks or milk.
EXTOL is a leading provider of B2B and integration software for companies in many of the fast moving goods categories.