Dual synthesizers enable rapid transmit and receive switching times and fast frequency hopping settling times.
What does FFH stand for?
FFH stands for Fast Frequency Hopping
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FFH
We have 43 other meanings of FFH in our Acronym Attic
- Final Fantasy Gods Oblivion Network
- Fred Frith Guitar Quartet
- field fuel gas unit
- Feline Foundation of Greater Washington
- Experimental Guided Missile Frigate
- Feministisches Frauen Gesundheitszentrum (Germany)
- Fairfax Financial Holdings (Toronto, Canada)
- Falling for Her
- Falling from Heights (various meanings)
- Far From Home (band)
- Fauji Foundation Hospital (Pakistan)
- Fédération des Festivals d'Humour (French: Federation of Humor Festivals)
- Fédération Française de Handball (French: French Handball Federation)
- Fédération Française Handisport (French: French Disabled Sports Federation)
- Festival du Film Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Film Festival)
- Fight for Honor (gaming clan)
- Final Fantasy High (gaming)
- Fixed Flight Hours
- Flora Fauna Habitat
- Frigate Helicopter
Samples in periodicals archive:
By improving SFDR and enabling fast frequency hopping and fine tuning resolution, AD9914 and AD9915 enable designers to change frequencies in one clock period with ultra-precise tuning of that frequency.
EZMac supports a wide range of addressing modes, fast frequency hopping, and collision and error detections.
This now enables designers to use DDS for fast frequency hopping at higher output frequencies in more power-sensitive applications.
NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, today announced an integrated synthesizer that is the first solution to feature a 1 GSPS direct digital synthesizer (DDS), 10-bit D/A converter and fast frequency hopping and fine-tuning resolution functionalities on a single chip.
WaveSpan's proprietary FAST frequency hopping spread spectrum protocol provides unprecedented immunity to interference and allows multiple links to be installed at hub locations or between the same end points, delivering multiple dedicated 10 Mbps connections despite close proximity.