His topics are generalized functions and their Fourier transforms, Fourier transforms of particular generalized functions, the asymptotic estimation of Fourier transforms, Fourier series as a series of generalized functions, and a fast Fourier transform.
What does FFT stand for?
FFT stands for Fast Fourier Transform
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFT
We have 108 other meanings of FFT in our Acronym Attic
- Fatal Frame Series Union (gaming website)
- Fédération Française de Sport Universitaire (French)
- Forum Français pour la Sécurité Urbaine (French: French Forum for Urban Safety)
- Fédération Française des Sport Virtuel (French: French Federation of Virtual Sports)
- Fédération Française des Sports Vidéo (French: French Federation of Sports Video)
- Ford Focus Specialty Vehicles
- Fabulous Fox Theater (Atlanta, GA)
- Fact-Finding Tour (various locations)
- Faculty Focused Team (Plymouth University; UK)
- Fap Fap Train (game FAQs fad)
- Fast Fourier Transformation
- Fédération Français de Tennis
- Fédération Française de Tarot (French: French Tarot Federation; est. 1973)
- Fédération Française des Trufficulteurs (French: French truffle federation)
- Fenolftaleïne (chemical indicator for bases)
- File Format Table
- Film Festival Today (New York)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (video game)
- Final Fantasy Ten
- Final Form Text
Samples in periodicals archive:
EEG was recorded at 17 electrode positions and fast Fourier transforms (FFT) determined power at Theta, Alpha-1, Alpha-2, Beta-1 and Beta-2.
0, an intellectual property (IP) core providing Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) capabilities to DSP solutions in high reliability, radiation-tolerant spaceflight applications.
Abstract We consider the fast Fourier transform at nonequispaced nodes (NFFT), and give detailed information on the time and memory requirements of its building blocks.
To remove this long-range variation, the as-acquired data are processed using a band-pass Fast Fourier Transform filter.
Evaluation of barometric-corrected head data by a Fast Fourier Transform method identified periodicities of water-level changes at 12.
Fast Fourier transform (FFT) and autocorrelation functions were used to find the dominating wavelength of the sheet, but more than one wavelength may be significant.
Some exciting areas of development in structural analysis applications--for example, study of intact proteins using high-resolution fast Fourier transform mass spectrometry--are not addressed.