Portland delivered a statement at a public hearing opposing a restart of the Fast Flux Test Facility at Hanford, which the Department of Energy has promised to shut down and clean up.
What does FFTF stand for?
FFTF stands for Fast Flux Test Facility
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FFTF
We have 6 other meanings of FFTF in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Fourier Transform Control Unit
- Feel Free to Delete
- Festival du Film Tribeca de Doha (French: Tribeca Film Festival Doha; Doha, Qatar)
- Fischer Family Trust D (education; UK)
- Flowers for the Dead
- Friend for the Day (blog)
- Future Force Test Directorate
- The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift (movie)
- Fédération Française de Taekwondo et Disciplines Associées (French)
- Final Form Text Document Content Architecture
- Feel Free to Forward (social media)
- Fight for the Future
- Florida Forever Trust Fund (environmental preservation)
- Freedom from Treatment Failure (lymphoma treatment study)
- Freeze-Fracture Thaw-Fix
- French for the Future (Canada; bilingualism organization)
- Future Framework Task Force
- Fun for the Feeble Minded
- Fast Flux Test Facility Project Office
- Fast Flux Test Facility Periodic Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
The future of DOE's $1-billion Fast Flux Test Facility near Richland, Wash.
And it actually brought one reactor back to life: the Fast Flux Test Facility at Hanford.