The company offers three families of Fast Field Programmable Gate Arrays that bring the benefit of programmable logic to high-application in communications and test.
What does FFPGA stand for?
FFPGA stands for Fast Field Programmable Gate Array
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Family Friendly Programming Forum
- Fédération Française des Pompes Funèbres (French: French Federation of Funeral Directors)
- Fiber Fabry-Perot Filter (optics)
- Fighting For Penguins Freedom
- Find Fast Parts Fast (Performance Warehouse Association)
- Freedom from Poverty Foundation (est. 1993; Canada)
- Faculdade de Formação de Professores de Goiana (Portuguese: Goiana College of Teacher Education; Brazil)
- Filter Factory Programming Guide
- Fondo Fiduciario Pérez Guerrero (Spanish: Perez Guerrero Trust Fund)
- Fresh Fruit Poland Group
- Fellow of the Faculty of Public Health
- Florida Foreclosure Prevention Hotline
- Fellow of the Faculty of Public Health Medicine
- Family and Friends of People Incarcerated
- Fast Flash Programming Interface
- Fédération Française des Pétroliers Indépendants (French: French Federation of Independent Petroleum)
- Fiber Optic Fabry-Perot Interferometric
- Five Factor Personality Inventory
- Flash Flood Potential Index
- Free and Fair Post Initiative (Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company offers three families of Fast Field Programmable Gate Arrays that bring the benefit of programmable logic to high-speed applications in communications and test.
It is the Company's third generation of Fast Field Programmable Gate Array (FFPGA) devices, incorporating improvements in internal architecture and I/O versatility.