Andrew Van Sant, '11, president of Philadelphia University's Fashion Industries Association student group, said, "Tommy Hilfiger is a brilliant designer as well as a consummate fashion industry professional who has developed an exceptional model for building a globally recognized brand.
What does FIA stand for?
FIA stands for Fashion Industries Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIA
We have 197 other meanings of FIA in our Acronym Attic
- Faculdade Interação Americana
- Facultad de Ingeniería y Arquitectura
- Fallen in Action (obsolete)
- False Independence Assumption
- Familial Intracranial Aneurysm
- Family Independence Agency
- Family Investment Administration
- Family Issues Alert (Focus on the Family)
- Farm Income Averaging
- Farnborough International Airshow
- Fault Isolation Assistant
- Federação Interamericana de Advogados
- Federação Internacional de Automobilismo
- Federação Internacional do Automóvel
- Federacion Interamericana de Abogados (Inter-American Bar Association)
- Federación Internacional de Actores (International Federation of Actors)
- Federal Insurance Administration
- Federal Investigation Agency (Pakistan)
- Federal Investigation Authority (Pakistan)
- Federal Investigators Association