21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Last November and December, Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union (FIGFCU) and its members came together to raise $27,000 for the Farmers Family Fund over the holiday season.
What does FIGFCU stand for?
FIGFCU stands for Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- First Impressions Graphic Design (Canada)
- Flow Injection Gas Diffusion
- Federazione Italiana Guide Esploratrici (Italian: Italian Federation of Scouting Guide)
- Field Inversion Gel Electrophoresis (variant of Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis)
- First International Gastrointestinal Eosinophil Research Symposium
- Federazione Italiana Giochi E Sport Tradizionali (Italian: Italian Federation of Traditional Games and Sports; Perugia, Italy)
- C-Fos Induced Growth Factor (genetics)
- Federazione Italiana Giochi Ferroviari (Italian Railway Games Federation)
- Federazione Italiana Gioco Freccette (Italian Dart Game Federation Freccette)
- Festival International de la Guitare de Fribourg (French: International Guitar Festival of Fribourg; Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Federazione Italiana Giuoco Go
- Families in Good Health (St. Mary Medical Center; Long Beach, CA)
- Federazione Italiana Giuoco Handball (Italian: Italian Federation Giuoco Handball)
- Forcing Inside Garbage to Honor Truth
- Freedom-Integration-God-Honor-Today (civil rights group; Rochester, NY)
- Fortress International Group, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- Foundations in Genesis of Idaho/Oregon
- Fédération Internationale des Grossistes Importateurs et Exportateurs en Fournitures Automobiles (French: International Federation of Automotive Aftermarket Importers and Wholesalers)
- Fédération Internationale des Grossistes, Importateurs & Exportateurs en Fournitures Automobiles
- Forget It! I Got My Orders (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon after starting his new job as chief lending officer at the $614 million Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union in Los Angeles, Brian Leonard began his search for his dream software solution that would enable him to actively manage and grow the credit union's diverse portfolio of 31,000 consumer, residential and commercial loans.
Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union is accepting donations in a special China Earthquake Disaster Fund.
LOS ANGELES -- Farmers Insurance Group expands the Affinity Discount in Arizona by offering an 8% discount on private passenger Auto policies for the following business and professional groups: -- Teachers (K-12) -- Firefighters -- Police Officers -- Physicians/Surgeons -- Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union Members -- Farmers Agents, District Managers and Employees Business and Professional consumers who take part in the program, will not only be entitled to a discount on auto insurance, but they will also be able to take advantage of many other benefits Farmers has to offer including competitive term life insurance rates.
Members of the TRC that have partnered with CUTech and Yodlee to adopt CUWorth include: Andrews Federal Credit Union, Credit Union of Texas, Dupaco Community Credit Union, Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union, First Resource Federal Credit Union, IBM Southeast Employees' Federal Credit Union, Marriott Employees' Federal Credit Union, New England Federal Credit Union, Pinellas County Teachers Credit Union, Redstone Federal Credit Union, SCE Federal Credit Union, Silver State Schools Credit Union, Spokane Teachers Credit Union, Teacher Federal Credit Union, Toledo Area Catholic Credit Union and U-Lane-O Credit Union.
22, 2000 Credit Union Facilitates Reorder Process with 7x24 Service Clarke American, the fastest growing provider of checks and related products and services, announced that Northwest Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, implemented ServiceLine Plus(SM).