LOS ANGELES -- Paul Hopkins, chief executive officer of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, has announced that Paul Patsis, Senior Vice President Farmers Group, Inc.
What does FIG stand for?
FIG stands for Farmers Insurance Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIG
We have 113 other meanings of FIG in our Acronym Attic
- Feria Internacional de Franquicias del Uruguay (Spanish: International Franchise Exhibition of Uruguay; Uruguay)
- Forward in Faith United Kingdom
- Festival Internacional Fotografia Valparaiso (Spanish: Valparaiso International Photography Festival; Valparaiso, Chile)
- Future Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Forest Industries Federation Western Australia, Inc. (Subiaco, Australia)
- Fix It For You
- Facility for Interactive Generation of Figures (computing)
- Faith in God
- Falling Into Grace (band)
- Families in Grief
- Fast Information Group
- Federal Internet Guide
- Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique (French: International Gymnastics Federation)
- Fédération Internationale des Géomètres (French: International Federation of Surveyors)
- Federation of International Gymnastics
- Federazione Italiana Golf (Italian: Italian Golf Federation)
- Festival International de Géographie (French: International Geography Festival)
- Fiber Interferometer Gyroscope
- Field Implementation Guide
- Fighter Interceptor Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Paul Hopkins, chief executive officer of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, has announced the appointment of Kevin Kelso, Senior Vice President & President of Personal Lines, to Executive Vice President and President of Personal Lines.
LOS ANGELES -- Paul Hopkins, chief executive officer of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, has announced the appointment of Keitha T.
Continuing a deep commitment to helping their customers immediately after a catastrophe that strikes anywhere in the contiguous United States, Farmers Insurance Group will introduce its new one-of-a-kind Mobile Catastrophe Command Center bus Thursday, October 26, 2006 at the Farmers HelpPoint Center, 17150 West 118th Terrace, Olathe, Kansas.
Cohen served as chief marketing officer for The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, the third largest writer of automobile and homeowners insurance in the U.
AUSTIN, Texas -- The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is pleased to announce the introduction of a new homeowner's insurance policy, called "Texas Family Home Policy.
About Farmers Insurance The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies(R) comprise the nation's third-largest personal lines property and casualty insurance group -- helping to restore the lives of over 15 million customers when the unexpected happens.
has affirmed the financial strength rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) for Farmers Insurance Group (Farmers) and the issuer credit rating (ICR) of "a" for Farmers Insurance Exchange.