Best views positively Fidelity's acquisition of Farmers' Mutual Life Limited (FMLL), which has given Fidelity an enlarged asset base and a new source of premium.
What does FMLL stand for?
FMLL stands for Farmers' Mutual Life Limited (insurance; New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMLL
- First Municipal Leasing Corporation (Lakewood, CO)
- Förder-Misch-Mess-Lager- und Dosiertechnik Vertriebs GmbH (German: Conveying Mixing Measuring Storage and Dosing Marketing GmbH)
- Foundations of Models and Languages for Data and Objects (conference)
- Flash Media Live Encoder
- Forum Mondial de la Langue Française (French: World Forum of the French Language)
- Financial Markets Lawyers Group (New York, NY)
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital (Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Financial Markets Law International (UK)
- Forms and Menu Language Interpreter
- Front Moro de Libération Islamique (French: Moro Islamic Liberation Front; Philippines)
- Fayetteville-Manlius Little League (New York)
- Fuerza Mexicana de Lucha Libre (Spanish: Mexican Wrestling Force)
- Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (UK)
- Flora M. Laird Memorial Library (Myrtle Point, OR)
- Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front
- National Liberation Party (El Salvador)
- Family Medical Leave of Absence
- Financial Management Line of Business
- Full MILSTAR LDR Operational Capabilities
- Försvarsmaktens Logistik (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sale of Farmers' Mutual Life Limited (FMLL) to Fidelity Life Assurance Limited (Fidelity) provided FMG with a new business partner.