It is the company that owns the widely accepted FVO or Farm Verified Organic certification program and seal.
What does FVO stand for?
FVO stands for Farm Verified Organic (food certification by International Certification Services, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVO
We have 10 other meanings of FVO in our Acronym Attic
- First Valley National Bank (Lancaster, CA)
- First Victoria National Bank
- Fraser Valley Naturist Club (Surrey, Canada; nudist organization)
- Film Video New Media
- Federatie van Nederlandse Officieren (Dutch: Federation of Dutch Officers)
- Fixed Virtual Network Operator
- Full Voltage Non-Reversing (electric motors)
- Fox Valley .NET Users Group (Appleton, WI)
- Fair Value Option (finance)
- Family Violence Option (various locations)
- Federal Veterinary Office (Switzerland)
- Federatie van Ouderverenigingen (Dutch parent federation)
- Female Voice Over
- Field Verification Operation
- Field Veterinary Officer
- Fix Validation Operator
- Fluid Volume Overload (medical)
- Food and Veterinary Office (EU)
- Forth Valley Orienteers (Scotland)
- Foyer de Vie Occupationnel (French: Home Occupational Life)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medina, ND) for their organic certification in both the required USDA National Organic Program and the voluntary Farm Verified Organic international label program.
It was first called Farm Verified Organic Inc in 1979.
are Farm Verified Organic (FVO), Oregon Tilth, Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA), and Organic Growers and Buyers Association (OGBA).
was certified by Farm Verified Organic (FVO), Medina, N.
Organic certification through Farm Verified Organic -- a program in operation for more than two decades which has spearheaded international standards for practices and protocols for the organic foods industry.