Hutchinson Community College will purchase a GPS-compatible grain combine and a farm utility vehicle with soil grid sampling equipment.
What does FUV stand for?
FUV stands for Farm Utility Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FUV
We have 1 other meaning of FUV in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Union of University Professors (Helsinki)
- Finnish Union of University Researchers and Teachers
- First Unitarian Universalist Society
- Families Under Urban and Social Attack (Texas)
- First Unitarian Universalist Society of Albany (Albany, NY)
- First Unitarian Universalist Society of Burlington
- First Unitarian Universalist Society of Marietta (Marietta, OH)
- First Unitarian Universalist Society of Middleboro (Middleborough, MA)
- Fac Ut Vivas (Latin: get a life)
- Far Ultraviolet (100-200 nm)
- Follow Up Visit
- Fun Utility Vehicle (Royal Canadian Air Farce TV show)
- Far Ultraviolet Spectrographic Imager (100-200 nm)
- Fundação Universitária para o Vestibular
- First Use of Violent Force
- Far Ultraviolet Imager
- Farmers' Union of Wales (est. 1955)
- Federal University Wukari (Nigeria)
- Finanz und Wirtschaft (German: Finance and Economy; investor publication; Switzerland)
- Fizyka Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego (Polish: University of Warsaw Physics; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In line with the traditional farm utility vehicle, Toro redesigned its new product to be a key start model.
Mr Smith said GM's first joint efforts with Suzuki were likely to be small, inexpensive vehicles for emerging markets, such as an urban car and a farm utility vehicle that could also power water pumps and other agricultural equipment.