What does FHEC stand for?
FHEC stands for Far-End Header Error Check (ITU-T)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FHEC
We have 1 other meaning of FHEC in our Acronym Attic
- France Hydro Electricité (French: France Hydro Electricity)
- Fume Hood Exhaust
- Further and Higher Education Act (1992)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK)
- First Home Exchange Alliance
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc.
- Further & Higher Education Act (UK)
- Faculty Human Ethics Advisory Committee (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Florida Higher Education Arts Network
- Family Health Education Center (California)
- Fort Hills Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Forrest Hills Elementary Community Coalition (Decatur, GA)
- Fine Homes and Estates Designation (trademark of Century 21 Real Estate Corp.)
- Foundation for Human and Economic Development (Florida)
- Foundation for Health Education and Drug Awareness, Inc.
- Fort Hays Educational Development Center
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)