What does FEBRAS stand for?
FEBRAS stands for Far Eastern Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federacion Boliviana de Sordos (Spanish: Bolivian Deaf Federation; Bolivia)
- Federal Education Budget Project (New America Foundation)
- Forest Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Foundation for Excellence in Business Practice
- Fédération des Entreprises de Boulangerie et Patisserie Françaises (French: French Federation of Enterprises in Bakery & Patisserie)
- Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery
- Forced Entry/Ballistic Resistant
- Frontiers of e-Business Research
- Federação Brasileira das Associações de Bancos (Brazilian Federation of Bank Associations; Brazil)
- Federação Brasileira de Associações de Engenheiros
- Federação Brasileira das Sociedades de Ginecologia e Obstetrícia (Spanish: Brazilian Federacy of the Societies of Gynecology and Obstetrics)
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies
- Fellow of the European Board of Surgery
- Fondation Esther Boucicault-Stanislas (French; Haitian AIDS organization)
- Further Education Bursary Scheme (British Army; UK)
- Federal Employee Benefits Specialists, Inc.
- Federação Esportiva Baiana de Taekwondo (Brazilain martial arts federation)
- Federación Empresarial Balear de Transportes (Spanish: Balearics Business Federation for Transport)
- Fentanyl Effervescent Buccal Tablet
- Flight Evaluation Block Time