The liberalization will enable Taishin Bank, Far Eastern Bank, and Union Bank of Taiwan to set up mainland Chinese operations via the intermediary of Hong Kong.
What does FEB stand for?
FEB stands for Far Eastern Bank (Singapore)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEB
We have 56 other meanings of FEB in our Acronym Attic
- Families for Effective Autism Treatment of Southern Nevada
- Florida Education Association United
- Frauen-Erwerbs-und Ausbildungsverein (German: Women's Employment and Training Association)
- Field Excursions Associated with Precipitation
- Facilities Engineering Branch
- Facility Evaluation Board
- Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde (Faculty of Economics and Business Administration)
- Faculty of Economics and Business (various schools)
- Far East Broadcasting
- Far Eastern Bureau
- Fast Easy Binary
- Fat Eared Bunny (PEZ collectors)
- Féderação Espírita Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Spiritist Federation)
- Federación de Educadores Bonaerenses (Argentinian education federation)
- Federación Española de Baloncesto
- Federal Executive Board
- Fédération des Entreprises de Belgique
- Fédération des Équipes Bull (French: Federation of Bull Teams)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it is true that Far Eastern banks have been big buyers of dollars, the reality seems to be that the longer end of the market has got ahead of the game.
Its banking subsidiary in Singapore is Far Eastern Bank, while its banking subsidiaries in the region are United Overseas Bank (Malaysia), PT Bank UOB Indonesia, UOB Radanasin Bank in Thailand and United Overseas Bank Philippines.
8 UHNWI Population Densities 4 Country Profiles 5 Case Studies Companies Mentioned - Bank of Singapore - Citibank - Credit Suisse - DBS Bank - Far Eastern Bank - Goldman Sachs - HSBC - ING Asia Private Bank - Julius Baer Group - Lombard Odier Darier - Morgan Stanley - OCBC Bank - Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation - Singapore Island Bank - Standard Chartered Bank - UBS - United Overseas Bank For more information visit http://www.
In exchange for relaxation for Chinese banks to invest in Taiwan, mainland China may also loosen the conditions for Taiwanese banks to establish branches in China, a move which will benefit Taishin Bank, Shanghai Commercial and Savings Bank, and Far Eastern Bank.
Global Banking News-29 May 2009-Taiwan's Far Eastern Bank to open branch in China(C)2009 ENPublishing - http://www.
Other banks under pressure included Far Eastern banks HSBC and Standard Chartered off 24p at 891p and 25p at 985p respectively, while Bank of Scotland slipped 24p to 800p and Halifax lost 241/1p to 800p.
The policy, once implemented, will enable the existing Chinese branches of six domestic banks to increase the quota for loan extension, increasing the chance for profit making in the first year of their operation, and facilitating the establishment of Chinese branches by some medium-scale banks, such as Taishin Bank, Far Eastern Bank, and Ta Chong Bank.