Prior to that, he was Senior Executive Vice President and a Director of Far East National Bank in Los Angeles.
What does FENB stand for?
FENB stands for Far East National Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FENB
We have 1 other meaning of FENB in our Acronym Attic
- Federacion Nativa Madre de Dios (Spanish, Peru)
- Fédération Nationale de la Médiation et des Espaces Familiaux (French: National Federation of Mediation and Family Spaces)
- Federation of European Professional Numismatic Associations
- Federacao Nacional Dos Atletas Profissionais de Futebol (Professional Players Association Union, Brazil)
- Federação Nacional de Empresas de Seguros Privados e de Capitalização
- Federación Nacional de Servidores Públicos (National Federation of Associations and Organizations of Public Servants)
- Federation of Workers' Unions in Public Undertakings
- Feira Nacional do Software (Portugese: Software National Fair)
- Federação Nacional dos Trabalhadores em Saúde e Previdência Social (Portuguese: National Federation of Health and Social Workers; Brazil)
- Faith Exchange of North Brunswick (North Brunswick, NJ)
- Fédération des Enseignants du Nouveau Brunswick (French: Teachers' Federation of New Brunswick; Canada)
- Far Eastern Naval Command (India)
- Foundation for the Education of Needy Children
- Further Education National Consortium (UK)
- Federation of European National Collection Associations
- Fuel, Emitters, Navigation, Communications, Electronic Countermeasures (US Air Force)
- Française d'Enchères de Chevaux d'Elevage et de Sport (French livestock auction)
- Far End (Telabs)
- Federal Employees News Digest
- Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes
Samples in periodicals archive:
named Far East National Bank with a representative office in Beijing.
Byline: -- Compiled by Ben Jauron Los Angeles-based Far East National Bank recently opened its first office in the San Fernando Valley at 15250 Ventura Blvd.
In the 1980s he won LA Press Club awards for his series investigating Councilman Richard Alatorre's illegal use of campaign money in his 1985 council race and for his investigation of Mayor Tom Bradley's questionable ties to Far East National Bank.
Some of the group's partners include Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Washington Mutual, Union Bank, US Bancorp, Shamrock Holdings, Cal Fed, City Group, Far East National Bank, City National Bank, Sanwaa Bank and California Community Foundation.
Prior to joining Far East National Bank in 2004, Mr.
Yet 11 regional and community banks enjoyed aided awareness of 20% or greater; in order of decreasing awareness, these included City National Bank, OneWest Bank, East West Bank, Cathay Bank, First National Bank, Hanmi Bank, Citizens Business Bank, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Far East National Bank, Manufacturers Bank, and First Citizens Bank.
Prior to that, Chen worked at Far East National Bank in Los Angeles and also spent four years at the Bank of China's Los Angeles office.