Hosted by Andrew, it gave teams the chance to play a fantasy stock exchange game.
What does FSX stand for?
FSX stands for Fantasy Stock Exchange (Facebook application)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FSX
We have 1 other meaning of FSX in our Acronym Attic
- Family Services of Western Pennsylvania
- First-Starting-within-Page (programming)
- Flight Safety Working Party
- Flying Saucer Working Party (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Wireless Product, Inc. (Japan)
- Federally Sentenced Women Program Committee (Canada)
- Flexible Steel Wire Rope
- Food Security Wheat Reserve (Agricultural Act of 1980)
- Foundation for Social Welfare Services
- Flight Software Working Group
- Ferrous Sulphate Xylenol Orange
- Fighter Support Experimental (Japanese military technology)
- Financial Services Exchange
- Fire Support Execution
- Flight Simulator X
- Full Scale Exercise
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe (computer game)
- Farrar, Straus and Young (publishing; now Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
- Fédération Suisse de Yoga (French: Swiss Yoga Federation)
- For the Strength of Youth (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wager Island is unique in the respect that players can bet on its virtual real estate market, fantasy stock exchange and make believe gold mining industry.
com, NetSuite, Fantasy Stock Exchange, Starbucks, and Wendy's.