36 HEPA fan filter units were designed to be housed within this large frame to produce 97 air changes per hour at air speeds of 0.
What does FFU stand for?
FFU stands for Fan Filter Unit (cleanrooms)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFU
We have 32 other meanings of FFU in our Acronym Attic
- First Families of the Twin Territories (Oklahoma Genealogical Society)
- Funk from the Trunk (band)
- Fight for the Universe
- Forward Freight Terminal Unit (US DoD)
- Federation of Free Trade Unions of Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Filipinas Fair Trade Ventures Circle Inc.
- Funky Flamingo TV (internet television station)
- Fastest Fourier Transform in the West (C subroutine library)
- Fischer Francis Trees and Watts (New York)
- Futian Free Trade Zone (Guangdong, China; est. 1991)
- Fédération Française d'Ultrasons (French: French Federation of Ultrasound)
- Femur-Fibula-Ulna Syndrome
- Feriening Frysk Underwiis (German; Frisian education association; Netherlands)
- Fight for United
- Filter Fan Unit (cleanliness)
- Filthy Fingers United
- Final Fantasy Union (gaming website)
- Final Fantasy Unlimited (Anime)
- Final Follow-Up (medical treatment)
- Fire Field Underwriter
Samples in periodicals archive:
35 Cooling Load, USRT Tool's Water Built-In cooled Cooling Method Current cleanroom ventilation arrangement for such high heat-load machines in IC A/T cleanrooms is depicted in Figure 7, where downward cold supply air from the Fan Filter Unit (FFU) encounters the upward air current due to the heat-load from process tools, resulting in an uneven temperature distribution and a higher cooling capacity requirement.
The cleanroom incorporates the latest in technology in high-efficiency, low power consumption fan filter units as well as air handling equipment utilizing high efficiency motors, drives and control system features.
1 at the wafer's surface when equipped with a minienvironment and fan filter unit.
The Company will provide a total system solution that includes the supply and installation of floors, walls, ceilings and fan filter units.
The system maintains a better-than-Class 1 environment while transferring 300mm wafers into a load-lock chamber, utilizing an optional fan filter unit.
NASDAQ:DAWK) Monday announced the development of its new Micro(TM) Fan Filter Units as the latest addition to Daw's air delivery systems product line.
Daw will provide a total system solution, including the Stratus(TM) Fan Filter units, Air-Frame(TM) ceiling system, NetWork(TM) walls, Matrix(TM) flooring, as well as other additional work that will be subcontracted.