Blue * For his' contributions in the development of the Predator family of unmanned aerial vehicles, which ushered in a new and effective military strategy to protect the security of our society while eliminating risk to airmen; * For his furthering of advanced energy research, nurturing promising technologies and integrating them into new business areas; and * For inspiring future generations of innovators and entrepreneurs.
What does FUAV stand for?
FUAV stands for Family of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Forget You And Die (polite form)
- Fédération Union des Alévis en France (French union federation)
- Fired Up and Going Nuts Every Minute
- Families United against Hate
- Forget You Ass Hole (polite form)
- Fédération Unie des Auberges de Jeunesse (French: United Federation of Youth Hostels)
- Federation of Underwater Activities Malta (est. 1955)
- Forum Un Autre Monde (French: Another World Forum)
- Functional Upper Airway Obstruction
- Fluorescence Uptake after Photoconversion-Microscopy
- Facilities Utilization Board
- Fat Ugly Boy (gaming)
- Fat Useless Bastard
- Fegers und Berts (German wine company)
- Fondazione Ugo Bordoni (Italy)
- Found Under Bridge
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Frozen Uncarbonated Beverage (various companies)
- functional uterine bleeding
- Federated Union of Black Artists (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Agreement, UAS will provide mission appropriate models of its Nightwind family of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and CenTauri will act as the prime contractor and systems integrator.
which builds the Predator(r) family of unmanned aerial vehicles, and General Atomics Electronic Systems, Inc.
The Tactical Control System will provide the military services with a single Unmanned Aerial Vehicle mission planning, command and control, data processing, and dissemination system for operation of the Medium Altitude Endurance and tactical family of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
The Navy has purchased approximately 6,600 of Northrop Grumman's BQM-74 family of unmanned aerial vehicles since 1966.