441 items in the family of heavy tactical vehicles, including 103 light equipment transporters, 8 heavy expanded-mobility tactical truck load handling systems, 327 enhanced container handling units, 2 M978 tankers, and 1 M984A4 wrecker, totaling $54.
What does FHTV stand for?
FHTV stands for Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHTV
- Frost Hits the Rhubarb (weblog; Canada)
- Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Studies
- Fast Hadamard Transform Spectroscopy
- Flat Head Tapping Screws
- Fluid Heat Transport System (ESATAN software extension)
- Foley Hi-Tech Systems (San Francisco, CA)
- Foundation Housing Tai Sylfaen Ltd. (UK)
- Freehold Travel Soccer
- Fully High Temperature Superconductor (motor)
- From Here to There (Seattle, Washington band)
- Far Horizons Tucson Village (Tucson, AZ)
- Fachhochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (German: College for Engineering and Economy)
- Family History Technology Workshop (Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Fort Hood, Texas
- First Human Use (medical devices)
- Fish Health Unit (various locations)
- Fort Huachuca/Sierra Vista, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Foundation of Human Understanding
- Francis Howell Union (high school; Missouri)
- Freed-Hardeman University (Henderson, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Oshkosh Defense, a division of Oshkosh Corporation, is adding more than 6,000 upgraded vehicles to the family of heavy tactical vehicles through a 3-year contract with the Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command.
gt;> Oshkosh, which builds the Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) for the army, is a prime example of greater industry involvement in fleet maintenance.
12 and its work on the Army's Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV), including the Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT), Heavy Equipment Transporter (HET) and Palletized Load System (PLS).
These two momentous programs are in addition to the existing programs and vehicles that Oshkosh provides for medium tactical wheeled vehicles for the Marine Corps and the Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) for the Army.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * Family of heavy tactical vehicles equipment, including 1,743 heavy expanded-mobility tactical trucks (HEMTTs), 264 heavy equipment transporter system (HETS) tractors, 63 HETS trailers, 540 palletized load system (PLS) trucks, 130 PLS trailers, 5,725 container roll-in/out platforms, 85 enhanced container handling units, and 9,955 Movement Tracking Systems, totaling $1.
Oshkosh already produces the Army's Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) and works with nearly every one of the FMTV current component suppliers across the country as integral partners in other military programs.
Army's existing Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) contract.