TECHNOLOGY PLAYS A ROLE In today's family and consumer science education offerings, technology plays a major role.
What does FACSE stand for?
FACSE stands for Family and Consumer Science Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACSE
- Frame and Cable System (telecom)
- Fully Automatic Computer System
- Functional Area Control System
- Fundación Augusto C. Sandino (Spanish)
- Fundación Augusto César Sandino
- Future Armored Combat System
- Fomento Agrícola Castellonense, SA (Spanish: Agricultural Development Castellón, SA)
- Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse (Philadelphia, PA)
- Families and Children Strategic Analysis Programme (UK)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Cooperative Education (educational program)
- Forum Against Child Sexual Exploitation (Mumbai, India)
- Fleet Air/Area Control & Surveillance Facility
- Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, Jacksonville
- Federation of Associations of Cottage and Small Industries (India)
- Friends of Abandoned Cemeteries of Staten Island (New York)
- Department of Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Facility Simulation
- Facsimile (aka fax)
- Forward Air Controller Simulator
- FAMECE Computer Simulator for Independent and Logical Evaluation