The course is designed to "unite medicine with public health," says Claudia Miller, an associate professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine who started the STEER Center in 1995.
What does FCMD stand for?
FCMD stands for Family and Community Medicine (University of Kansas; Wichita, KS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCMD
We have 1 other meaning of FCMD in our Acronym Attic
- Fight Club Motorcycle Club (Minneapolis, MN)
- Financial and Corporate Management Committee
- Football Club Mareuil Caubert
- Football Club Marie Curie (French sports club)
- Football Club Montry-Condé (French sports club)
- Football Club Morangis-Chilly (French sports club)
- Forest City Military Communities, LLC (Honolulu, HI)
- Franklin County Municipal Court (Columbus, OH)
- French Council for the Muslim Cult
- Fuel Control and Monitoring Computer (Airbus Aircrafts)
- Form of Congenital Muscular Dystrophy (genetics)
- Fukuyama Congenital Muscular Dystrophy
- Vouka Sidetra (airport code; Congo)
- Federacion Castellano-Manchega Espeleologia (Spanish: Castilian-Manchego Caving Federation)
- Fondo de Cesantia del Magisterio Ecuatoriano (Spanish: Teachers' Ecuadorian Severance Fund)
- Foro Civil de Marroquies en Europa (Spanish: Moroccan Civil Forum on Europe)
- Fast Contraction Muscle Fibers
- Federation of Canadian Music Festivals (Canada)
- First Capital Mutual Fund Limited
- Fixed Chip-Matched Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company and the Department of Family and Community Medicine will participate in joint endeavors with medical students and family medicine residents regarding the teaching of family dynamics as they impact health and illness especially in terms of addiction.
The Meharry Medical College Department of Family and Community Medicine in Nashville will receive $288,352 in the first year of a five-year cooperative agreement awarded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to evaluate the impact of school-based service-learning interventions on seat belt use among students in Jackson, Mississippi public high schools.