Clearly, resources are the issue," says Diana Avery, who co-directs the county's Family Violence Response Initiative, part of a nationwide project demonstrating the best current practices for reducing domestic violence.
What does FVRI stand for?
FVRI stands for Family Violence Response Initiative (Lane County, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FVRI
- Fraser Valley Rowing Club (Canada)
- Full Valence Rydberg Configuration Interaction
- Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia (vaccine)
- Fraser Valley Regional District
- Fighting Vehicle Research & Development Establishment
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (British Columbia, Canada)
- First Variable Rate Fund
- Farmington Valley Reemployment Group
- Fierce Valley Roller Girls (UK)
- Free Vietnam Revolutionary Group (Philippines)
- Femoral Vascular Resistance Index
- Foot Vascular Resistance Index at Rest
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library
- Fraser Valley Regional Library
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library District (Vancouver, Washington)
- Faulkner Vanburen Regional Library System (Clinton, AR)
- Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association
- Florida Voter Registration System
- Forest View Rescue Squad (est. 1955; Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rexius contacted Arean, contributed to his curriculum and became determined to invite him to Lane County as soon as the local Family Violence Response Initiative could get a grant to pay for his visit to train all of the local intervention programs.
Family Violence Response Initiative - brings together attorneys and judges, child protection workers, domestic violence services and parole and probation officers to intervene more effectively in domestic violence cases.