[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ACF has been implementing major initiatives aimed at bringing down the rate of child abuse and neglect, including the recently funded Family Violence Prevention and Services Act grants geared toward domestic violence victims and organizations, as well as grants to reduce long-term foster care and develop innovative intervention strategies to help move children into permanent homes.
What does FVPSA stand for?
FVPSA stands for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Fraser Valley Potters Guild (Canada)
- Family Violence Prevention Legal Services (Australia)
- Finite-Volume Particle Method
- Family Violence Partnership Program (various organizations; Australia)
- Family Violence Prevention Program (various locations)
- Fine Video Picture Processing
- Florida Vehicle Procurement Program
- Fox Valley Professional Photographers Association (Wautoma, WI; business organization)
- Family Violence Prevention Services, Inc. (Texas)
- Family Violence Prevention and Services Program (US DHHS)
- Family Violence Protection Team
- Farmington Valley Physical Therapy (Connecticut)
- Film and Video Production Technology
- Fluorescent Virus Precipitin Test
- Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Cancer (genetics)
- Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Family Violence Prevention Unit (Yukon Department of Justice)
- Fox Valley Project With Industry (Illinois)
- Fédération de Voile du Québec (French: Quebec Sailing Federation; Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million in Family Violence Prevention and Services Act grants geared toward domestic violence victims and organizations.