To work in partnership with key stakeholders including HOST, MARAT, Area Family Support Teams (AFSTs), Youth Offending Service, Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents: 5.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Family Support Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Family Support Services of West Hawaii
- Family Service Society of Yonkers (Yonkers, NY)
- Fuel Servicing Safety Zone
- Face Scan Technology
- Facility Science Team (US NASA)
- Facility-Specific Training
- Faculté des Sciences de Tunis (French: Faculty of Sciences of Tunisia)
- Faculté des Sciences et Techniques (French: Faculty of Science and Technology; Morocco)
- Fairbanks Shakespeare Theatre (Fairbanks, AK)
- Fairfield/Suisun Transit (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding cut is part of a wider PS4 million funding the Schools Forum has pulled from the city's integrated family support team, or IFST, service, set up last year to support children at risk from abuse.
Our grateful thanks to the staff at Ward 34 at Walsgrave Hospital, Macmillan Nurses, District Nurses, Family Support Team and carers for all their support.
11am - Tracy Jones and another colleague from the family support team leave for the neonatal unit in the local hospital to deal with an emergency referral of a baby just a few hours old.
The annual service for anyone affected by the death of an unborn or newborn baby is run by Liverpool Women's chaplaincy and family support team and takes place in the hospital's Blair Bell Suite at 7.
FAMILY support team is staging a number of events aimed at ensuring children have the best start in life.
Many of the reproducibles can be used in settings beyond the school, such as youth offending teams, family support teams, children's residential homes, youth inclusion projects, and youth services.
By addressing the behavior, you are not necessarily addressing the problem," says Erika Goyer, a member of the family support team at the special needs advocacy group Texas Parent to Parent.