Also in the audience at the show was Everton FC manager David Moyes, members of the club's management team such as chief executive Robert Elstone, and leading figures from the Hillsborough Family Support Group.
What does FSG stand for?
FSG stands for Family Support Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSG
We have 156 other meanings of FSG in our Acronym Attic
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Writing Academy
- Finnish Science Fiction Writers Association (est. 1984)
- Full Scale Fixed Wing Target
- Facilitated Study Group (academics)
- Facility Service GmbH (Germany)
- Faculté des Sciences de Gabès (French: Gabès School of Science; Gabès, Tunisia)
- Faculty Study Group (various universities)
- Fairmont Specialty Group (insurance; Houston, TX)
- Faith Sharing Group (various locations)
- Falling Sand Game
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux (book publishers)
- Federal Stock Group
- Federal Supply Group
- Federalnaya Sluzhba Granitsy (Russian: Federal Border Service)
- Federated Software Group, Inc.
- Fédération Suisse de Gymnastique (French: Swiss Gymnastics Federation; Switzerland)
- Field Services Group
- Financial Services Group (various organizations)
- Financial Services Guide (various organizations)
- Financial Solutions Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For my unacceptable behaviour yesterday the club has fined me today, I have asked the club to donate the money to the Hillsborough Family Support Group for the inconvenience I have created to the Liverpool fans and to Ivanovic," Suarez said.
THE Services Family Support Group, based at St Faith's, Great Crosby, hosted its annual carol service last night to remember those in the Armed Forces and their families at Christmas.
Margaret Aspinall, chairman of the Hillsborough Family Support Group, called Hunt's remarks "an absolute disgrace".
Hillsborough Family Support Group chair Margaret Aspinall said: "We welcome the appointment of a chairman and the publication of the terms of reference and see this as a definite step forward in this lengthy process.
Phil Hammond, chairman of the Hillsborough Family Support Group, whose son Philip was among the 96 people crushed to death during an FA Cup semi-final in 1989, announced that a charity match with ex-Liverpool and Celtic players is planned for the 20th anniversary next year.
A SUCCESSFUL family support group in Staffordshire hit the streets to raise awareness about the services they provide.
Though their children don't all share the same disabilities, the mothers who attend the Arc of Lane County's Family Support Group understand what a challenge it is to raise a child with a cognitive disability.