For most servicemembers, Servicemember's Group Life Insurance (SGLI) (152) and Family Servicemember's Group Life Insurance (FSGLI) (153) automatically cover servicemembers and their insurable dependents, unless a servicemember elects in writing not to be covered.
What does FSGLI stand for?
FSGLI stands for Family Servicemember's Group Life Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FSGLI in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Services and General Government (appropriations bill)
- Forum Social du Golf de Guinée (French: Social Forum of the Gulf of Guinea)
- Frank Schwarz Gastro Group (Germany)
- Fundacion Secretariado General Gitano (Spanish)
- Focal Segmentary Glomerular Hyalinosis
- Full Spectrum Ghost Hunters (Plainville, CT)
- Focal and Segmental Glomerular Hyalinosis and Sclerosis
- Fail to Stop and Give Information (legal term)
- First Security Group, Inc.
- Fédération Sportive Gaie et Lesbienne (French Gay and Lesbian Sports Federation)
- Family Studies and Gerontology (college program)
- Fire Safety Guidance Notes (UK)
- Focal Segmental Glomerulonephritis (renal disease)
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations
- Floating Spherical Gaussian Orbital
- Florida Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Former Senior Government Officials (Philippines)
- Formula Sun Grand Prix
- Franklin Street General Practice (healthcare; Australia)
- Free Software for General Purpose (database)