Koo Koo Roo bought the Hamburger Hamlet chain in 1997 and 13 weeks ago merged with privately held Family Restaurants Inc.
What does FRI stand for?
FRI stands for Family Restaurants Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRI
We have 100 other meanings of FRI in our Acronym Attic
- Fayette Regional Health System (Connersville, IN)
- Fellow of the Royal Historical Society (UK)
- Fellow of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Fossil Ridge High School (Fort Collins, CO)
- Foundation for Research in Health Systems (India)
- Freehold Regional High School District (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Fellow of the Royal Historical Society of Victoria
- Fakulteta za racunalništvo in informatiko (faculty of computer science; Ljubljana, Slovenija)
- Family Research Institute
- Family Resource Institute
- Family Reunion Institute
- Fast Rate Input
- Fédération de Radiologie Interventionnelle (French: Federation of Interventional Radiology)
- Federation Romande Immobiliere (French)
- Fédération Routière Internationale (French: International Road Federation)
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute (Real Estate Institute of Canada accreditation)
- Fellow of the Royal Institution (of Great Britain; London, England)
- Fidelity Research Institute
- Fiduciaire, Révision et Informatique SA (French: Trust, Review and Information; Switzerland)
- Field Repeatability Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Casa Bonita Incorporated and Summit Family Restaurants Inc.
The Company announced it has closed its transaction to acquire 71 Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits units from RMS Family Restaurants Inc.
Rio Bravo, which operates in the Southeast and Midwest, competes with chains like Chi Chi's and El Torito, both units of Family Restaurants Inc.
and its corporate parent, Summit Family Restaurants Inc.
Prior to joining Iomega, Miller held positions of general counsel, chief administrative officer responsible for managing human resources and other administrative functions and was also senior vice president for Summit Family Restaurants Inc.
Byline: Russ Britt Daily News Staff Writer The last Charley Brown's steakhouse in the San Fernando Valley is up for sale as its parent company, Family Restaurants Inc.
Prior to joining Iomega, Miller held positions of general counsel, chief administrative officer and senior vice president for Summit Family Restaurants Inc.