The Family Resource Network "EP magazine has proven time and time again to be a valuable source of information for military special needs families.
What does FRN stand for?
FRN stands for Family Resource Network (Brookings, SD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRN
We have 48 other meanings of FRN in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Record Management System
- Fundacja Rozwoju Medycyny Sportowej (Polish: Sports Medicine Development Foundation)
- Falls Risk Management Tool (Australia)
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Tennis (French: Royal Moroccan Tennis Federation; Morocco)
- Fundación Rigoberta Menchú Tum (Spanish)
- Frame Relay Mean Time to Repair
- Financial Resources Management Unit
- FCS Recovery and Maintenance Vehicle (Army)
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Volley Ball (French: Royal Moroccan Volleyball Federation; Morocco)
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Yachting à Voile (French: Royal Moroccan Yachting Federation; Morocco)
- Family Restoration Network, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- FCC Registration Number
- Federal Register Notice
- Federal Registration Number
- Federal Relations Network (National School Boards Association)
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Federal Reserve Note
- Federal Reserve Number
- Fédération des Réflexologues Normands (French reflexology federation)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Radio Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the coming months, corresponding pages will be added for parents, educators, ADA Family Resource Network members, and Diabetes Camp attendees as well as additional programs and resources for children affected by type 1 diabetes that are part of the Planet D initiative.
90,000 London 519-432-1118 x354 Youth and Family Resource Network.
jsp * Conducted school advocacy workshops through its Family Resource Network, diabetes camps, and conferences to educate parents and others about parents' rights and about schools' responsibilities to provide appropriate care to students with diabetes.
Family Resource Networks that link schools, homes and communities to keep our children safe and healthy.
PITTSBURGH, July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Family Resource Network of Armstrong County recently received a Community Enrichment Award from Dominion Peoples for its Warm Welcomes Project.
The forums were sponsored by a consortium of statewide organizations and local partners throughout the state, including West Virginia Community Voices Partnership, West Virginia Center for Civic Life, WVU School of Applied Social Sciences, the Family Leadership Project of the WV Association of Family Resource Networks, Coalition for West Virginia's Children, West Virginia Council of Churches, West Virginia Welfare Reform Coalition, West Virginia Public Radio, and American Friends Service Committee.
Family Support Coordinator for the School District of Philadelphia, echoes Bern's enthusiasm for the program, "The Family Resource Network of the School District of Philadelphia is honored and thrilled to continue its collaboration with our generous corporate partner Fashion Bug.