A promising development for reform in the delivery of primary mental health services in Montana is the new Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (FPMHNP) graduate program option offered through Montana State University College of Nursing.
What does FPMHNP stand for?
FPMHNP stands for Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fédération des Petites et Moyennes Entreprises (French: Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises; various locations)
- Food Processing Machinery Expo
- Freelance Photography Made Easy (magazine; UK)
- Fund for Podiatric Medical Education (Bethesda, MD)
- Fondation du Patrimoine Maritime et Fluvial (French maritime foundation)
- Failure Per Million Flight Hours
- Facilities Projects Management
- Federer Performance Management Group (Tampa, FL)
- Florida Physicians Medical Group (est. 1994)
- Failures Per Million Hours
- Fabry Perot Michelson Interferometer (optics)
- Federal Personnel Management Institute, Inc.
- Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute (UK)
- Flat Panel Mounting Interface
- Forest Pest Management Institute (now Great Lakes Forestry Centre; Canada)
- Fourniture et Pose de Menuiseries Industrielles (French: Supply and Installation of Industrial Joinery)
- Field Programme Management Information System (Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations)
- Fourth-Place Medal's Investigative Unit (website)
- Forum Pers Mahasiswa Jakarta (Indonesian: Jakarta Student Press Forum; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Financial Products Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BSN to DNP program will be offered in five specialties - adult acute care nurse practitioner; pediatric acute care nurse practitioner; neonatal nurse practitioner; family psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and gerontological nurse practitioner.
Dessye-Dee Clark is a member of MSU College of Nursing faculty and teaches in the Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Graduate program option.