Child Welfare 86:2, March/April 2007, pp 87-104, USA The Virginia Adoptive Family Preservation Program (AFP) integrates the adoption services of five private agencies into a state-wide post-adoption services delivery network.
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for Family Preservation Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPP
We have 184 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- Favorite Post of the Week
- Foreign-Made Privately Owned Vehicle
- Fuel Preburner Oxidizer Valve (US NASA)
- Fairfax Pets on Wheels (Virginia)
- Fearless Pirates of Willygoat
- Former Prisoner of War
- Faculty Practice Plan
- Family Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Family Planning Perspectives (journal)
- Family Planning Program
- Famous People Players (Toronto)
- Farmland Protection Program (now Farm and Ranch Lands Protection Program)
- Fast Pattern Processor
- Federal Fisheries Permit
- Federal Practice and Procedure
- Federal Processor Permit
- Fédération des Professionnels de la Piscine (French: Federation of Pool Professionals)
- Federation of Polish Patients (Warsaw, Poland)
- Fee Paying Place (various schools)
- Fermetures pour Professionnels (French: Professional Closures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AlphaCare Companies include one of the largest family preservation programs in the state and are considered a premier provider of in-home and professional therapy services.
Family Preservation Program In 1996, the Indiana State Department of Health's Maternal Child Health Services and the Indiana Division of Family and Social Services assisted IWP in developing the Family Preservation Program.
About Orchards Children's Services Orchards Children's Services protects children from abuse and neglect by providing family preservation programs, foster care and adoption in Oakland, Macomb, Genesee, Washtenaw, and Wayne Counties.
The audit found that the Family Preservation Programs, started in 1992, has not been managed well and needs more oversight.
NYSE: MAR) that leases furnished apartments to business travelers, will today launch its new "Sharing With Our Communities" program by donating $10,000 in home furnishings to Lutheran Children and Family facility, a shelter and family preservation program here.
It would be great if family preservation programs could put all families back together.
Direct resources to early prevention, diversion, community-based programs and family preservation programs.