Financing and advocacy partnerships will make it easier for millions of women to access voluntary family planning and reproductive health services NEW YORK, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the London Summit on Family Planning draws global attention to the need for expanding access to voluntary family planning and reproductive health services around the world, the MDG Health Alliance announces a new initiative that will build partnerships with a focus on financing and strategic advocacy around reproductive health and family planning.
What does FPRH stand for?
FPRH stands for Family Planning and Reproductive Health (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPRH
We have 1 other meaning of FPRH in our Acronym Attic
- Flujo Plasmatico Renal Efectivo (Spanish: Effective Renal Plasma Flow)
- Foundation for Perioperative Research & Education (New York, NY)
- Front Populaire Révolutionnaire Égalitaire (French: Revolutionary Egalitarian Popular Front)
- Fats and Proteins Research Foundation, Inc. (est. 1962; Alexandria, VA)
- Fire Protection Research Foundation (National Fire Protection Association)
- Falkin Platnick Realty Group (San Antonio, TX)
- Federatie van Producenten van Recycling Granulaten (French: Federation of Producers of Recycling Aggregates; Belgium)
- Fiduciary Partners Retirement Group (Clearwater, FL)
- Forensic Psychological Research Group (Australia)
- Fédération Nationale des Pôles de Référence et Réseaux Hépatiques (French: National Federation of Reference Centers and Hepatitis Networks)
- Formyl Peptide Receptor Homolog
- Florida Puerto Rican Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Family Practice Residency of Idaho (Boise, ID)
- First Phase Response of Insulin
- Fiscal Policy Research Institute (Thailand)
- Fixed Price Remediation with Insurance
- Foreign Policy Research Institute (est. 1955)
- Forest Products Research Institute (various locations)
- Federação Paranaense de Judô (Brazilian martial arts federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) The most commonly supported area was HIV and AIDS, accounting for 73% of funding; 64 countries received some support for HIV programs, whereas 43 received support for" maternal and child health, and 38 for family planning and reproductive health.
The Department of Health's Family Planning and Reproductive Health Office convened a task force to develop written materials specifically oriented toward emergency departments.
The foundation hopes that as a result of its leadership development, the focus countries will see "progressive policies and increased access to family planning and reproductive health services.
DeSarno, president of the National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association.
Historically, the United States--the world's wealthiest country--has led the way in assisting family planning and reproductive health programs in Africa, providing some $127 million in 1996 for training, supplies, and other hands-on assistance.
NFPRHA makes a strong and persuasive case for publicly-funded family planning and reproductive health services in communities throughout our country - a need that's growing because of the tough economy.
It therefore makes sense to combine the family planning and reproductive health categories as Petroni suggests and as UNFPA is apparently planning to do.