Walker warned that, "While opposition to abortion is driving these political assaults, putting family planning clinic out of business will only increase the number of unwanted pregnancies and, as a consequence, the number of abortions being performed.
What does FPC stand for?
FPC stands for Family Planning Clinic (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPC
We have 298 other meanings of FPC in our Acronym Attic
- Four Point Bending Test (engineering)
- Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (Malay: Faculty of Major Languages)
- Fractional Pulmonary Blood Volume
- Fabry-Perot Cavity (antennas)
- Factory Production Control (Evaluation of Conformity; EU)
- Fair Play Committee (various organizations)
- Fair Point Communications
- Fairmont President's Club (hotels; various locations)
- Fairmount Park Commission (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Partnership Campaign (Girl Scouts; various locations)
- Family Planning Council (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Pride Coalition (formerly Gay and Lesbian Parents Coalition International)
- Farmer's Petroleum Cooperative, Inc.
- Featured Picture Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Federal Port Controller
- Federal Power Commission
- Federal Preparedness Circular
- Federal Preparedness Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Federal Prison Camp
- Federal Privacy Commissioner (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To meet the requirements of the new priority funding system, the Department of State Health Services told the researchers that the state stopped funding 35 of 76 family planning clinics in the 2012-13 biennium.
However, teen mothers from single parent homes did have significantly greater knowledge about the locations of the Family Planning Clinic compared to dual parent homes (t (78)=2.
The so-called "global gag rule" cuts off US funding to overseas family planning clinics which provide any abortion services whatsoever, from the operation itself to counselling, referrals or post-abortion services.
When the issue, the first devoted to women, was announced, there were objections to the inclusion of Marie Stopes, author of Married Love in 1918, the first cheap book to inform women in plain language about family planning, and founder of the first free family planning clinic in 1921.
FAMILY planning clinics and the genitourinary medicine service across large parts of North Wales have merged.
Significantly, the two reasons given most often by adult women in the Journal of Adolescent Health study for why they were seeking services from a family planning clinic were related to cost.
The results showed those that went to a pharmacy got their medication more than twice as quickly as those who went to the clinic - the median time to access EHC was 16 hours from a community pharmacy versus 41 hours from a family planning clinic.