The idea of expanding access to medical abortion through NGO clinics, for instance those of the Family Planning Association of Nepal, came from a significant proportion of providers, including the medical professionals (21%).
What does FPAN stand for?
FPAN stands for Family Planning Association of Nepal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAN
- First Point Assessment Limited (UK )
- Full-term, Pre-term, Abortions, Living
- Financial Planning Association Los Angeles (California)
- Family Planning Association of Maine (Augusta, ME)
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
- Fire Prevention Association of Massachusetts (est. 1974)
- Fire Protection Association Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Forum des Professeurs Agrégés du Maroc (French: Aggregated Teachers Forum in Morocco)
- Fédération de Pankration et des Arts Martiaux Mixtes (French: Pankration Federation and Mixed Martial Arts)
- Fédération des Producteurs d'Agneaux et Moutons du Québec (French: Federation of Lamb and Sheep Producers of Quebec; Canada)
- Fédération Provinciale d'Apiculture de Namur (Belgian beekeeping federation)
- Fire Prevention Association of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Florida Public Archaeology Network (est. 2005; University of West Florida)
- Food Policy and Applied Nutrition (Tufs University; Massachusetts)
- Forest Philanthropy Action Network
- Fraksi Partai Amanat Nasional (Indonesian: Faction National Mandate Party)
- French Property Advisor Network (UK)
- Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area (Washington, DC)
- Fédération des Parents Acadiens de la Nouvelle-Écosse (French: Federation of Parents Acadians from Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Family Planning Association Northern Ireland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993, the chairperson of the Family Planning Association of Nepal and a member of parliament, introduced a draft bill on abortion in Parliament which was rejected because it focused only on abortion.