I was among the first six students in the graduate Family Nurse Clinician program at Vanderbilt University.
What does FNC stand for?
FNC stands for Family Nurse Clinician
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FNC
We have 68 other meanings of FNC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Nationale du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: National Federation of Building and Public Works; Morocco)
- Lubango (Angola airport code)
- Federale Neutrale Beroepsvereniging Verpleegkundigen (French: Federal Neutral Professional Nurses Association; Belgium)
- First National Bank of Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS)
- First National Bank Valparaiso
- First Null Beamwidth
- Fabrique Nationale Carabine (French: assault rifle; Liège, Belgium)
- Fabula Nova Crystallis (Final Fantasy)
- Facial Nerve Center (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Familial Neonatal Convulsion (epilepsy)
- Farmers National Company (est. 1929)
- FDMA Network Controller
- Federación Nacional Campesina (Spanish: National Peasant Federation; Paraguay)
- Federacion Nacional de Cafeteros de Columbia (Spanish: National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia)
- Federal National Council (United Arab Emirates; est. 1971)
- Federal Networking Council
- Fédération Nationale de la Coiffure (French: National Federation of Hairdressing)
- Fédération Nationale des Chasseurs (French: National Federation of Hunters)
- Fédération Nationale des Combattants (French: National Federation of Fighters; Belgium)
- Fédération Nationale du Cheval (French: National Horse Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jacobsen, who received his master's degree in the family nurse clinician program at the University of Utah, has nearly 30 years of experience as a health care provider in Utah and Oregon.